Tagged News Items
- Doug Benson releases "The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled"
- Doug Benson releases tour documentary "The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled"
- Upright Citizens Brigade and UCBTLA performers appearing at SF Sketchfest 2012
- Scott Aukerman, Doug Benson on Paste Magazine's 10 Best Podcasts Right Now
- Doug Benson interview with The AV Club
- Entertainment Weekly names UCBTLA performers among best podcasters
- UCBcomedy.com video Stonervention, Doug Benson film Super High Me 2008 High Times Stony Award WINNERS
It would take too long to cite all of his credits, but here's a small sampling: He has his own documentary called Super High Me based on a joke from his standup act. It's available on DVD! How does a little show called NBC's Last Comic Standing grab you? Fact: He finished top six in the 2007 season, no big deal. Doug was a series regular on four seasons of VH-1's Best Week Ever. He makes recurring appearances on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live. His second Comedy Central Presents half-hour special premiered in January '09. He had the nerve to hit on Jennifer Aniston on the classic sitcom Friends, is a character on The Sarah Silverman Program, and oops, almost forgot, got Larry David in a headlock on HBO's Curb Your Enthusiasm. If that's not enough for you, he's a creator/writer/star of The Marijuana-Logues, a show that's been a hit (small pun intended) in clubs and theatres from Los Angeles to New York -- and drew a bongload of rave reviews. Now there's a CD, also called The Marijuana-Logues, and a book, The Marijuana-Logues: Everything About Pot That We Could Remember. In 2006, High Times Magazine named him Stoner of the Year, and in 2009, he successfully made it to all the shows in his thirteen-day Medical Marijuana Tour. Now Doug has three CDs out on Comedy Central Records: Unbalanced Load, Hypocritical Oaf and Potty Mouth. He continues to express his love of movies on his Doug Loves Movies podcasts (available on iTunes). And Doug's long-running live, show, The Benson Interruption, was recently a series broadcast on Comedy Central. Enough about Doug Benson already!