Tagged News Items
- Time Out names Doug Loves Movies, SuperEgo Live "don't-miss live podcasts"
- Doug Benson releases "The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled"
- Doug Benson releases tour documentary "The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled"
- Upright Citizens Brigade and UCBTLA performers appearing at SF Sketchfest 2012
- Scott Aukerman, Doug Benson on Paste Magazine's 10 Best Podcasts Right Now
- Doug Benson interview with The AV Club
- Entertainment Weekly names UCBTLA performers among best podcasters
- UCBcomedy.com video Stonervention, Doug Benson film Super High Me 2008 High Times Stony Award WINNERS
It would take too long to cite all of Doug's credits, but here's a small sampling: He has a documentary called Super High Me, based on a joke from his standup act, and another one called The Greatest Movie Ever Rolled. How does a little show called NBC's Last Comic Standing grab you? Fact: he finished top six in the 2007 season, no big deal. Doug was a series regular on four seasons of VH-1's Best Week Ever. He's made recurring appearances on The Sarah Silverman Program, The Jeselnik Offensive and fX's Totally Biased with W. Kamau Bell. He has two Comedy Central Presents half-hour specials, and his long-running live show, The Benson Interruption, became a series broadcast on Comedy Central.
If that's not enough for you, Doug was a creator/writer/star of The Marijuana-Logues, a show that was a hit (small pun intended) in clubs and theatres from Los Angeles to New York - and drew a bongload of rave reviews. Now there's a CD, also called The Marijuana-Logues, and a book, The Marijuana-Logues: Everything About Pot That We Could Remember. In 2006, High Times Magazine named him Stoner of the Year, and in 2009, he successfully made it to all the shows in his thirteen-day Medical Marijuana Tour. Now Doug has several CD's out, most recently Gateway Doug, a new web series called Getting Doug with High and the hit itunes podcast Doug Loves Movies. You can also hear him talk through movies with his comedian friends in the live show The Benson Movie Interruption. Enough about Doug Benson already!