Tagged News Items
- Rolling Stone names 20 Best Comedy Podcasts
- Refinery29 names Cameron Esposito, Riki Lindhome, Nick Thune amongst "10 Funny Comedians You Need To Follow"
- Kill Rock Stars to release stand-up album from Cameron Esposito
- Flavorwire names UCB performers amongst "25 Female Comedians Everyone Should Know"
- Los Angeles Magazine features Cameron Esposito
- AV Club names Cameron Esposito new AUX columnist
- UCB performers included in Cosmo's "Funny Women to Watch in 2014"
- Time Out names UCB performers amongst "Comedians to Watch in 2014"
- Chicago Magazine features Cameron Esposito, "Comedy's Next Breakout Star"
- Los Angeles Magazine names Put Your Hands Together with Cameron Esposito "Best of LA"
- Chicago Tribune checks in with Cameron Esposito
- UCB performers on The Jane Dough's "30 Under 35: Female Comedians to Watch" list
- Autostraddle interviews Cameron Esposito
- LA Weekly names Put Your Hands Together "Best Live Stand-Up Podcast 2013"
- The Michigan Daily stories Cameron Esposito & Put Your Hands Together
- The Huffington Post interviews Cameron Esposito
- Cameron Esposito details her network television debut
- Q&A with Cameron Esposito, who made Jay Leno say "lesbians rock"
- Cameron Esposito featured in The Advocate
- LA Weekly previews "Put Your Hands Together"
- LA Weekly names The Midnight Show, Cameron Esposito "Comedy Acts to Watch in 2013"
Cameron Esposito has been featured at TBS' JUST FOR LAUGHS CHICAGO, SXSW & on NPR. Known for her "effervescent storytelling" (AV Club), Cameron started in improv comedy at Boston's Improv Boston & ImprovAsylum, came up as a standup in Chicago, has worked nationally as a standup, a circus ringmaster (for serious) & toured her one person show SIDE MULLET NATION (Critics' Pick: Time Out New York, Time Out Chicago, Chicago Reader). She is the brains & voice behind revolutionary standup podcast STANDUP MIXTAPE & one-half (with aspecialthing records' Ryan McManemin) of the production team behind PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER. PYHT currently runs every Tuesday at 8 at UCB LA or can be heard on iTunes.