Tagged News Items
- UCB performers to guest star on "Kroll Show" season 2
- Dan Gregor, Doug Mand, Adam Pally developing comedy for NBC
- Adam Pally joining "The Mindy Project" for season 2 arc
- congratulations UCB performers nominated for 2013 Crictics' Choice Awards
- Scot Armstrong to direct "Search Party" with Thomas Middleditch, TJ Miller, Adam Pally
- UCBT performers hit talk show circuit
- The Onion AV Club Interviews Adam Pally
- Adam Pally and Gil Ozeri interview each other
- Gil Ozeri & Adam Pally sell pitch to Disney
- Eliza Coupe, Adam Pally, Casey Wilson featured in Emmy Magazine story
- Adam Pally to star in horror comedy written by Katie Dippold & John Reynolds
- Adam Pally interview in TV Guide
- Adam Pally's "Black List" featured in Blackbook
- Adam Pally joins cast of A.C.O.D. starring Amy Poehler
- Adam Pally profiled in Elle
- Happy Endings featured in Entertainment Weekly
- Adam Pally interviewed by New York Magazine
- Adam Pally featured in am New York
- LA Weekly calls Death by Roo Roo "some of the funniest and raunchiest improv in town"
- Adam Pally added to cast of ABC pilot
Hailing from Livingston, New Jersey, Adam Pally has quickly found his place as both actor and comedian in Hollywood. Pally is widely known for starring as Max Blum in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings. The show was a cult hit and lasted three seasons. In 2013, Pally joined the cast of The Mindy Project, as a series regular for the second season, playing the role of Peter Prentice.
Adam recently completed production on Search Party, a comedy that follows a pair of friends who embark on a mission to reunite their pal with the woman he was going to marry. The film also stars T.J. Miller and Krysten Ritter. Universal will distribute the movie while Gold Circle produces.
Pally, and his writing partner, Gil Ozeri, recently sold an untitled comedy script to Disney. Adam McKay and Will Ferrell's Gary Sanchez Productions to produce along with Chris Henchy and Kevin Messick.
Pally was recently seen starring in the indie comedy A.C.O.D. with Amy Poehler and Adam Scott as well as in the comedy The To Do List starring opposite Rachel Bilson and Andy Samberg. Pally also had a cameo in the blockbuster film Iron Man 3 playing Gary the Cameraman. Adam's other film credits include Monogamy, The Sophomore, Taking Woodstock and Solitary Man. His production team, Chubby Skinny Kids, with fellow UCB members Doug Mand and Dan Gregor, has developed numerous projects for television and the internet.
Pally has been a member of the Upright Citizens Brigade since 2003, and continues to both write and perform sketch comedy. Adams has written and performed in two long running sketch comedy shows at theatre with his sketch comedy group, Hot Sauce, an official selection and performer for the Montreal Just for Laugh's Comedy Festival in 2007. He currently performs with DEATH BY ROO ROO.
Pally is a graduate of the New School in New York and currently resides in Los Angeles.