Tagged News Items
- Congratulations winners of 2014 Writers Guild Awards: Eric Drysdale, Opus Moreschi, Ian Roberts, Charlie Sanders
- UCB performers to guest star on "Playing House"
- Splitsider talks to Ian Roberts about showrunning "Key & Peele"
- Congratulations UCBT performers nominated for 2014 Writers Guild Awards
- Studio System News spotlight on Ian Roberts, EP of "Key & Peele"
- Ian Roberts, Josh Fadem cast in genre mash-up film "Kitchen Sink"
- In Their Own Words: Matt Besser, Ian Roberts and Matt Walsh on writing “The Upright Citizens Brigade Comedy Improvisation Manual”
- Ian Roberts ranked amongst Fast Company's 100 Most Creative People in Business 2013
- Rolling Stone: Amy Poehler, Louis C.K. and Others Pay Tribute To An Icon
- The UCB and the 14th Annual Del Close Marathon Profiled in the New York Times
- Key & Peele, executive produced by UCB's Ian Roberts, premieres on Comedy Central January 31
- Upright Citizens Brigade and UCBTLA performers appearing at SF Sketchfest 2012
- Upright Citizens Brigade interview with The AV Club
- Comedy Central picks up series involving Nick Kroll, Jon Daly, Ian Roberts, Jenny Slate
- UCB Theatre Performers & Alumni Continue To Find Television Success
As one of the founding members of THE UPRIGHT CITIZEN'S BRIGADE (UCB), Ian Roberts is no stranger to comedy. He has appeared in such shows as Reno 911!; Parks & Recreation; and Arrested Development, as well as a dozen features, including THE GOODS: LIVE HARD, SELL HARD; I LOVE YOU, MAN; and STEP BROTHERS.
He and writing partner Jay Martel sold their spec DAD CAN'T LOSE to Paramount. Director Adam McKay hired the duo to write CEO for DreamWorks. The two have since written and sold WORST FRIENDS to Warner Bros., AIR GUITAR to DreamWorks, ME TIME to Fox, to which Jim Carrey is attached to star, and GET HARD to Warner Bros. with Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart attached to star.
Ian is currently an Executive Producer on Comedy Central's sketch comedy show Key & Peele, which is in its third season